Fire Retardant Paint
Zeroflame Fire Retardant Paint is one of the most versatile fire protection coatings available on the market.
It will achieve British Standard Class 0 on timber surfaces and maintain Class 0 on non-combustible surfaces. It can be applied over sound existing coatings and can even be over-coated with water borne, non-flammable paints where a decorative finish is required. Added to this, it is easier to achieve a smooth finish with Zeroflame Fire Retardant Paint than with many competitive products.
Where to use:
- Timber, tongue & groove, masonry, plaster, plaster board, MDF, over sound existing coatings, etc.
- Commercial and domestic environments, including: airports, restaurants, railways stations, housing, flats, shopping centres, community housing, ceilings, etc.
- On internal surfaces only
- Achieves Euro Class B-s1, d0 (Equivalent to Class 0 & 1)
- Tested to European standard EN 13501-1:2007
- Application by brush, roller or spray
- Dries to a matt white finish
- Can be over coated with water borne, non-flammable paints if a decorative or protective finish is required. Please test on a small area before treating the complete surface to ensure you are satisfied with the result
- Apply for and download the certificate online
- Coverage rate - 3.7m²/litre
- Size available - 5L
Please download the data sheet below for more information on Zeroflame Fire Retardant Paint.