Fire Retardant Paint
Zeroflame Fire Retardant Paint is one of the most versatile fire protection coatings available on the market.
It will achieve Class 1 and Class 0 on timber surfaces, it will maintain Class 1 and Class 0 on non-combustible surfaces such as plaster walls, it can be applied over sound existing coatings and can be over-coated with standard latex paints where a decorative finish is required. Added to all this it is a single-pack, waterborne product which is extremely simple to use.
- Class 1 and Class 0 protection achieved
- Single pack system
- Application by brush, roller or spray
- Can be applied over sound existing coatings
- Matt white finish
- Can be over-coated with a latex paint where a decorative finish is required
- Coverage rate 3.7m2/litre
- Tested to BS476 Parts 6 &7
- Certificate application included with each container
- Available in 5L size