Fire Resistant AquaSteel WB+
Fire resistant AquaSteel WB+ intumescent coating provides an easier and more efficient alternative to cladding steel members in plasterboard.
Zeroflame continue to make things simpler.
Usually, calculating the required material to achieve fire protection for structural steel involves a complicated and time-consuming process. Now with the online calculator available below you can work out the quantity of paint you require with less information, making it much simpler and quicker.
Where to use:
- On primed structural steel members in all standard steel sizes and profiles
- All domestic and commercial properties, loft conversions, extension, etc.
- Internal use only
- Achieves both 30 mins and 60 mins fire resistance
- Tested to British Standard - BS476 Part 21:1987. Suitable for C1 and C2 environments.
- Can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray
- Dries to a matt white finish
- If an additional finish is required, either for decoration or added protection, use Zeroflame AquaSteel WB+ Finish which can be tinted to any RAL, BS or NCS colour and is available in Gloss and Eggshell.
- Apply for and download the certificate online
- Sizes available in 2.5L, 5L and 10L
Please download the data sheet below for more information on Zeroflame AquaSteel WB+.