Fire Resistant AquaSteel WB+
Fire resistant AquaSteel WB+ intumescent coating provides an easier and more efficient alternative to cladding steel members in plasterboard!
Zeroflame continue to make things simpler.
Normally calculating the required material to achieve fire protection for structural steel involves the complicated and time consuming process of getting details of all the steel members involved in the project and calculating the exact amount of material required for each one.
Now things have been made even easier:
AquaSteel WB+ intumescent coating combines the ability to protect all standard steel sizes and profiles for both 1/2 hour and 1 hour fire resistance in a single product.
- Achieves both 1/2 hour and 1 hour fire resistance on structural steel
- Suitable for use on all standard steel sizes and profiles
- Tested to internationally accepted standards - BS476 Parts 20 & 21
- Can be applied by brush, roller or air-less spray
- Simple specification
- Full specification and application details included on container label
- Certificate application included with each container
- Available in 2.5L, 5L and 10L sizes